To say that 2014 has been a successful year for www.contact-centres.com would be somewhat of an understatement.
Back in July 2014 we took the decision of migrating the website design and publishing from Dreamweaver to WordPress with the much appreciated and valued assistance from our hosting company BigWetFish – from this date our website traffic* has grown significantly which is summerised below.
Whilst it is true that ‘other’ comparable contact centre websites will have more traffic to their website than ours it is true to say that in the UK and UK ONLY we attract more visitors than anyone else. FACT!
2014 has been a landmark year for 147 Media Ltd –
- In January 2014 Interactive Intelligence renewed their contact to become our valued Platinum Sponsors of the website
- In January 2014 Aspect became on our valued Gold Sponsors of the website
- In March 2014 Jabra became on our valued Gold Sponsors of the website
- In May 2014 Genesys became on our valued Gold Sponsors of the website
- In July 2014 we received the Government backed Digital Company of the Year Award
- In October we are asked to speak at Jabra’s Partner Conference
- In November 2014 we received out 2,000 follower on twitter!
- In December 2014 we received the Digital Company of the Year Award at the Cambridgshire Business Awards
I would like to take this opportunity of thanking everyone associated with 147 Media Ltd and in particular the website www.contact-centres.com from sponsors to advertisers, contributors to freelancers, readers to subscribers without whom we would not have such a successful company or website.