The European Contact Centre Decision Makers’ Guide
“The European Contact Centre Decision Makers’ Guide” is a major new independent analyst report from ContactBabel. This report, the first of its kind, provides the latest analysis and insights into the customer contact industry across mainland Europe including:
– HR benchmarks: agent attrition, absence and salaries
– Contact centre performance benchmarks: agent activity, call duration, call abandonment, speed to answer, first-call resolution rates and call transfer rates
– Omnichannel and cost per contact
– Use of homeworking
– Cloud-based contact centre solutions
– Customer experience and complaint handling
– Technology use and planning
– Contact centre growth rates
Comparisons with the UK and US contact centre industries are included to provide the best view of how your operation compares to others.
Key findings of the comparison:
– At 13%, Nordics contact centres have the lowest mean agent attrition rate—less than half the rate of Eastern European operations
– Nordic agents are paid an average of four times the salary of Central and Eastern European agents
– Western European contact centres report that email accounts for 27% of their inbound interactions—higher than in the UK or US.
To download the The European Contact Centre Decision Makers’ Guide Click Here
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. 11,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust our #1 customer experience platform to drive great business outcomes and create lasting relationships. Combining the best of technology and human ingenuity, we build solutions that mirror natural communication and work the way you think. Our industry-leading solutions foster true omnichannel engagement because they perform equally well across channels, on-premises and in the cloud. Experience communication as it should be: fluid, instinctive and profoundly empowering.