PCI DSS Compliance in the Contact Centre Guide; With fines for PCI non-compliance potentially running into the hundreds of thousands of pounds, not to mention brand damage through security breaches,businesses handling payment card data in the contact centre need to understand their options.
“The Inner Circle Guide to PCI DSS Compliance in the Contact Centre” is the definitive independent analyst report looking at what contact centres can do to become compliant, or even remove the need to worry about PCI compliance at all.
The report, written by ContactBabel, contains information about:
- How the new version of the PCI DSS (v.3.0) affects contact centres
- Division of responsibilities, both internally and with partners, and best practice
- A full explanation and assessment of solutions and issues around PCI DSS compliance, and moving out of PCI scope, including:
- DTMF suppression
- IVR payments
- Clean rooms and payment teams
- Call recording – pause and resume
- Handling legacy recordings
- Provision of cloud-based solutions
- Market landscape
- Implementation considerations.
To download “The Inner Circle Guide to PCI DSS Compliance in the Contact Centre” free of charge, please Click Here .