ContactBabel’s new report, “The Inner Circle Guide to Outbound and Call Blending” is now available for free download.
“The Inner Circle Guide to Outbound and Call Blending” includes:
– Outbound activity by vertical market, contact centre size and activity type
– HR factors – salaries, attrition, absence and recruitment in the outbound world
– Outbound automation – use of dialling modes, outcomes, agent utilisation rates, connection time & dialling activity
– The use of answer-machine detection, CLI/CLID, broadcast and IVM
– Compliance with outbound regulations and best practice
– The effect and use of call blending, scripting, call-back and outbound multichannel contact
– In-depth responses to end-users’ questions to vendors about key outbound issues
– Outbound in the cloud
– Vendor community and the future of outbound.
Aimed at decision-makers and influencers in the contact centre industry that need an objective view of the outbound environment, “The Inner Circle Guide to Outbound and Call Blending” is now available for download (in UK and US versions), free of charge.
To download “The Inner Circle Guide to Outbound and Call Blending” Click Here
ContactBabel is the leading analyst firm for the contact centre industry.
Contactbabel coverage provided by their comprehensive and ongoing primary research projects is matched by our experience analysing the contact centre industry. We understand how technology, people and process best fit together, and how they will work collectively in the future.
We help the biggest and most successful vendors develop their contact centre strategies and talk to the right prospects. We have shown the UK government how the contact centre industry will develop and change. We help contact centres compare themselves to their closest competitors so they can understand what they are doing well and what needs to improve.
For additional information on ContactBabel visit their Website