The largest HR & operational benchmarking study of UK customer contact operations is now available, giving detailed information on:
– Salaries and bonuses for new agents, experienced agents, team leaders/supervisors and contact centre managers
– Agent attrition rates
– Agent absence rates
– Recruitment costs and key agent attributes
– Expected growth rates in 2018
– Key operational metrics – average speed to answer, call abandonment, call duration, agent occupancy, first-contact resolution, call transfer, cost per call/email/web chat/social interaction
– Segmented by vertical market, size, activity and contact centre type, with historical data and future trends.
“The 2017/18 UK Contact Centre HR & Operational Benchmarking Report” provides up-to-the-minute key research, based on surveys of 218 UK customer contact operations.
Some of this year’s findings include:
– Average new agent salaries are £17,438 (up by 1.7% from 2016)
– Agent attrition rates are at 21% annually, but far higher in large operations
– Average call duration is 5 minutes for service, and 6 mins 42 seconds for sales
– Cost per inbound call rises to £4.00, with digital channels between 5%-23% lower.
Findings are segmented by 11 vertical markets, 3 contact centre size bands, inbound/outbound activity and services/sales focus to give you the most accurate comparison with your own operation.
Historical data going back to 2003 are also used to identify key patterns in the industry, enabling the report to forecast how salaries, HR and performance benchmarks are likely to look in 2020.
No other report offers this kind of detail, because no other report has this level of research or analysis behind it.
The ContactBabel report costs £295 + VAT.
You can download more detail on the report, as well as how to purchase it by Clicking Here