“The 2019-20 UK Contact Centre Decision-Makers’ Guide”, based on surveys with 226 UK organisations and 1,000+ interviews with UK consumers, is now available for free download.
Covering performance, technology, HR & strategy, some of the report’s findings include:
– The average cost of an inbound call is £4.53, 16% more than an email, 34% more than a web chat and 42% more than a social media interaction
– Two-thirds of UK contact centres now use at least one cloud-based application
– Inbound call duration is at its highest level ever – almost 6 minutes
– 1 in 4 interactions to UK contact centres is digital (email, SMS, social media or web chat)
– UK contact centres waste £5.8bn per year on the time that agents spend navigating between multiple desktop applications
– 91% of businesses believe that AI will be important to their contact centre – assisting agents, rather than replacing them.
The findings are reported by vertical market and contact centre size, so you can compare your performance and plans with organisations like yours.
To download “The 2019-20 UK Contact Centre Decision-Makers’ Guide” Click Here