Conquering Contact Centre Challenges in 2020 – Manchester
Don’t miss our FREE seminar to be held at the iconic Manchester Hilton Hotel on Tuesday 11th February 2020.
This interactive seminar will cover how to conquer the challenges that contact centres are facing today, it will provide practical advice on how to overcome these challenges and hints & tips on navigating your contact centre to reach its full potential.
At this seminar, you will learn:
– Best practice methods to help conquer challenges within your contact centre
– How to gain better insight into your contact centre data – what to use and what to lose
– How to optimise your customer journey
– Methods to hold Supervisors accountable and ensure that they stay highly engaged
– How to engage agents to self-evaluate behaviours & motivate across the generational spectrum of employees
– Latest technology to drive results and improve productivity
To Register for this Event Register Click Here
Date: Tuesday 11th February 2020
Time: Registration 14:00, Event 14:30 – 17:00 (followed by drinks and nibbles in the stunning cocktail bar)
Location: Hilton Hotel, 303 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4 LQ
Noble Systems Corporation is a global leader in the customer communications industry, providing innovative solutions for Contact Centre, Workforce Engagement and Analytics technologies. Tens of thousands of agents at client installations worldwide use Noble platforms to manage millions of customer contacts each day. Noble offers a unified suite of inbound, outbound and blended omnichannel communications, strategy planning, resource management and compliance tools for companies of all sizes. Our premise, cloud and innovative premise/cloud hybrid platforms include ACD, predictive dialling, blended processing, recording and monitoring, IVR, messaging, interaction analytics, robotic process automation and decisioning, workforce management and gamification. With a portfolio of 200+ patents and growing, Noble leads the way in pioneering solutions for the contact centre market.