The 14th edition of The UK Contact Centre Decision Makers Guide – the UK’s largest study of customer contact – is now available, free of charge.
The report, essential for all contact centre management, gives you facts and hard data about every aspect of UK customer experience management, technology and strategy – with new sections on customer engagement, omnichannel, gamification, PCI compliance and web chat.
Key findings include:
– Inbound call volumes decline in absolute terms for the first time on record
– Average cost per call is similar to email and web chat (£3.85 / £3.56 / £3.13)
– Service call duration at an all-time high of 5mintess 26 seconds, up 48% since 2004
– Web chat’s average speed to answer is superior to telephone
– UK average new agent salaries rise to £17,139, contact centre managers rise to £39,324.
The UK Contact Centre Decision Makers’ Guide – the UK’s largest study of customer contact – is now available, free of charge – to download the Guide Click Here
ContactBabel is the leading analyst firm for the contact centre industry. If you have a question about how the industry works, or where it’s heading, the chances are we have the answer.
The coverage provided by our massive and ongoing primary research projects is matched by our experience analysing the contact centre industry. We understand how technology, people and process best fit together, and how they will work collectively in the future.
We help the biggest and most successful vendors develop their contact centre strategies and talk to the right prospects. We have shown the UK government how the contact centre industry will develop and change. We help contact centres compare themselves to their closest competitors so they can understand what they are doing well and what needs to improve.