The 2022 UK Customer Experience Decision-Makers’ Guide is based on hundreds of surveys with UK businesses, and thousands of interviews with British consumers.
The report will show customer experience and contact centre professionals:
– How your competition is going to be spending their CX budgets in 2022 and 2023
– How your CX performance benchmarking scores compare to your competitors
– Which technology has the greatest positive impact on customer experience
– Which channels do customers really want to use – and when?
– What customers want from AI and how it affects CX.
Findings are reported by vertical market and business size, so you can directly compare your CX initiatives with other contact centres like yours.
The online survey is entirely confidential and takes an average of 15-20 minutes to complete.
Survey participants will exclusively be sent the full report in July, 2 months before the launch.
To take part in the contact centre survey compiled by ContactBabel Click Here
ContactBabel is the leading analyst firm for the contact centre industry.
If you have a question about how the industry works, or where it’s heading, the chances are we have the answer.
The coverage provided by our massive and ongoing primary research projects is matched by our experience analysing the contact centre industry. We understand how technology, people and process best fit together, and how they will work collectively in the future. We help the biggest and most successful vendors develop their contact centre strategies and talk to the right prospects.
For additional information on ContactBabel view their Company Profile
Contact Centre Image from the good guys at Jabra