Contact Centre Report: “Exceeding UK Customer Expectations 2023-24” – Half of UK customers changed at least one supplier in the past 12 months because of poor customer service, with telcos, retailers and utilities companies most in the firing line.
“Exceeding UK Customer Expectations 2023-24” identifies the major frontline issues impacting on customer experience, and shows how to solve them.
Based on a survey of 1,000 UK customers, the report reveals:
• What customers most value when contacting a business
• How customer profile and intention changes this
• Customers’ biggest problems with business contact
• The customer type most likely to change supplier because of poor customer experience
• The channel customers want to use – and which they actually use.
Readers will find out how to:
• Reduce customer effort while managing costs
• Cut call times while maintaining quality
• Support and empower your agents
• Reduce unnecessary call-backs
• Offer the right channel at the right time to the right customer.
To download this new research for free from ContactBabel Click Here
If you have a question about how the industry works, or where it’s heading, the chances are we have the answer.
The coverage provided by our massive and ongoing primary research projects is matched by our experience analysing the contact centre industry.
We understand how technology, people and process best fit together, and how they will work collectively in the future.
We help the biggest and most successful vendors develop their contact centre strategies and talk to the right prospects.
We have shown the UK government how the contact centre industry will develop and change.
We help contact centres compare themselves to their closest competitors so they can understand what they are doing well and what needs to improve.
For additional information on ContactBabel view their Company Profile