Seven priority areas for contact centres in 2016; Netcall have published the results of their survey which reveals what’s important to contact centres for 2016.
It’s the age of the customer (Forrester) and the customer is in charge of the conversation.
Differentiating on the basis of customer service, means delivering easy to use, convenient personalised services. In a recent survey we discovered what’s important to contact centres for 2016.
Here are the top priorities:
1. Driving operational efficiency and cost savings
2. Managing multi-channel customer end-to-end
3. Using multiple and legacy systems
4. Pacing internal technology with changing customer behaviour
5. Developing agent skill sets
6. Proactive outbound with SMS in the contact centre
7. Deployment options using cloud-based solutions
So, how do you best meet these challenges? To get you started, Netcall have created a full research report of their findings in addition to including some helpful tips too.