ContactBabel: 1 in every 25 jobs in the UK is within the contact centre industry. But what does the future hold?
“UK Contact Centres 2016-2020: The State of the Industry & Technology Penetration” shows the reality of how the contact centre industry is changing, based on hard data from large-scale, ongoing primary research programmes.
The report also provides detailed information on the penetration rates of 15 contact centre technologies, segmented by vertical market and size band, with forecasts until 2020.
Vital to an effective marketing strategy and accurate future planning, the new report shows:
* The vertical markets that are on the up, and those which have been knocked down – and those that are staying down
* Forecasts of contact centre agent positions, number of contact centres and recruitment until 2020
* Market segmentations by 15 vertical markets, 7 size bands and covering 12 regions
* The penetration rates of 15 contact centre technologies, including web chat, mobile apps, cloud and interaction analytics, with forecasts until 2020
* The main priorities for technology investment in the contact centre 2016 and beyond.
Based on data from thousands of UK contact centre operations, including hundreds of in-depth, confidential interviews about budgets, plans and investments, “UK Contact Centres 2016-2020: The State of the Industry & Technology Penetration” is the definitive picture of where the UK contact centre industry is today, and what the future holds for the contact centre industry.
The report is currently available for £950 + VAT – a saving of £300 on the normal price of £1,250.
This offer expires on January 31st 2016 .
Purchasers of the report will also receive a free copy of “The UK Contact Centre Decision-Makers’ Guide”, a major study of all aspects of contact centre industry to include operations, technology and processes.
For additional information on ContactBabel and their industry reports visit their Website