Contact Centre Managers Required to Participate in ContactBable 2018 UK CX Decision-Makers’ Guide Survey
The 2018 UK CX Decision-Makers’ Guide is based on hundreds of surveys with UK organisations, and thousands of interviews with British consumers.
Available in April exclusively to survey respondents, the report will show customer experience professionals:
• How your competition is going to be spending their CX budgets in 2018 and 2019
• How your CX performance benchmark scores compare to your competitors
• Which technology is having the greatest positive impact on customer experience
• What the most useful CX measurements and benchmarks are
• Which channels do organisations believe are most valued by customers, and what customers really want
• What organisations and customers actually think about automation and how it affects the customer experience.
Findings are reported by vertical market and organisational size, so you can compare your CX initiatives with contact centre organisations with yours yours.
The 20-question online survey is entirely confidential and takes an average of 12 minutes to complete.
To take part in the survey Click Here
The deadline for taking part is Friday March 30th, and survey participants will exclusively be sent the full report in late April.