The CCMA have announced their forthoming schedule of contact centre training events.
Managing a Webchat Team Effectively
Webchat is the fastest growing customer channel in contact centres and is rapidly emerging as the channel of choice for many customers. This one day workshop equips managers with the skills and knowledge to lead a webchat team effectively.
• Outline the skills and knowledge required in a webchat team
• Understand the most appropriate targets and measures to adopt
• Create procedures and guidelines for handling webchat enquiries
• Understand the framework required to quality monitor your advisors webchats
Date: 11 October | Location: London | Members: £249 + VAT | Book now »
Masterclass: How to Design and Deliver Mobile Customer Service
This one day course led by industry guru Martin Hill-Wilson tackles the unique challenges and opportunities of mobile customer service and provides the rare opportunity to explore challenges and best practice.
We will share:
• Latest research on UK consumer mobile behaviour
• Best practices for designing for the mobile user experience
• Next-generation interfaces that work for mobile customer service
• Understanding omnichannel expectations in a mobile context … and more
Date: 7 November | Location: London | Members: £395 + VAT | Book Now »
Service Design Masterclass
If you want to know more about the basic principles of designing engaging customer experiences, as well as get a better understanding of customer needs, this masterclass is for you.
Led by industry expert Amy Scott you will explore:
• The critical components behind designing services around your customers needs
• The stages in an end-to-end customer lifecycle
• Practical tips on developing a customer journey map
• The role the voice of the customer plays in this process
• How business behaviours drive customer outcomes
Date: 5 December | Location: London | Members: £395 + VAT | Book Now »
For additional information on the CCMA Training Academy Click Here