Ventrica, the Southend based outsourcer, are celebrating after winning the ‘Contact Centre of the Year’ (larger category) presented at a glittering awards ceremony held at the Heathrow Radisson Blu Hotel on Friday 20th May.
Managing Director and founder of Ventrica, Dino Forte commented,
“We are absolutely delighted and honoured to win this fantastic accolade. I would like to thank both our wonderful customers for giving us the chance to work with them and also our own incredible team of customer service professionals who have gone above and beyond in their passion and hard work to provide exceptional customer experiences.
Service is increasingly being seen as a huge differentiator for UK and global brands whether operating on the high street or on-line. At Ventrica we believe we are at the forefront of delivering exceptional omni-channel and multi-lingual customer experiences for some of the World’s most recognised brands whether on the phone, email or via social platforms.”
Ventrica is now one of the largest employers in Southend and one of the fastest growing businesses in Essex having experienced phenomenal growth over the last 12 months. By the end of this year it plans to extend its contact centre to 330 seats, with plans to double this to 600+ seats in 2017.
Ventrica’s contact centre was judged as having demonstrated outstanding achievement against some, or all, of these criteria:
• Consistently met or exceeded customer experience targets (i.e. Voice of Customer, customer satisfaction, Net Promoter Score etc.)
• Consistently met or exceeded performance targets (i.e. sales, service level, first time fix etc.)
• Worked alongside other back office teams to improve overall customer understanding and service performance
• Supported specific customer contact, community or industry-based programmes
• Championed the role of the contact centre within the broader organisation; and created an awareness of organisational strategies/goals within the contact centre
• Demonstrated enthusiasm, energy, inspiration and professionalism
• Helped team members grow skills, improve performance and achieve career goals
• Challenged processes and methods of working to improve contact centre performance and value
• Created a positive working environment that is pleasant to work in, supportive and high achieving
• Creatively used technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness
This is the third industry award that Ventrica has won in the space of 12 months, after receiving a Silver Award for ‘Best Outsourcing Partnership’ at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards and The Direct Commerce 2015 ‘Partnership of the Year Award for 3PL (Third Party logistics)’