Ventrica, the Southend-on-sea based Outsourcer, have launched a ‘Digital’ division to offer new, measurable and affordable social media management services
Contact centre Outsource company Ventrica have announced the launch of sister company, Ventrica Digital. The new business will be dedicated to providing a new type and range of customised and results-driven social management services to UK organisations, from SMEs (Small to Medium sized enterprises) through to large blue chip brands.
Managing Director and founder of Ventrica, Dino Forte commented,
“As an outsourced contact centre we are already providing omni-channel customer service for some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses and leading global brands but realised there was a gap in the market to provide a more complete and tailored digital service offering that covers everything from responding to customers via digital platforms through to content provision, review moderation and monitoring.
There are plenty of digital agencies out there, but very few come from an award-winning customer services background or have the resources to provide a 24/7 service with the option of multi-lingual* capabilities. With more and more businesses operating internationally, and more consumers wanting to buy on-line at any time of the day, it is now essential to offer expertise around the clock with response services across all popular media, whether via webchat, social, mobile, email or review moderation.
The Ventrica Digital model is perfect for those companies that don’t have the specialist expertise or resources in-house, but still want to take advantage of the huge returns of harnessing social media and digital, that if used intelligently, can have a direct and measurable return on investment in the shape of sales, enhanced service levels and customer retention.”
74% of organisations plan to use social media to grow their business
According to latest research, 74% of organisations plan to incorporate a social media strategy to grow their business and tap into new customer bases and social media users have risen by 176 Million in the last year.
Manage, monitor, report, grow and increase reach via digital platforms
Ventrica’s range of different services are designed to manage, monitor, report, grow and increase reach on all social and digital platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest and Vine. These are split into three packages aimed at different budgets and sizes of organisations starting from as little as £750 per month. All campaigns are bespoke to the organisation’s specific needs, rather than off-the-shelf.
Key business benefits of using Ventrica Digital
The key business benefits of using Ventrica Digital include:
– Increase brand awareness & market reach
– Generate new business leads through monitoring and engagement
– Open up new markets through ability to communicate with customers on any medium and through a choice of languages
– Grow your customer base and target new customers through strategic growth hacking plans
– Enhance service levels and retention across ALL channels
– Create up-sell opportunities
– Effective crisis management
– Let your customers sell for you by generating positive testimonials and nurturing influencers and brand advocates
– Boost web traffic, conversions and sales
– Keep customers engaged with fresh, regularly updated content
– Improve overall marketing results with joined up approach – integrating social content & social data with Ventrica’s CRM, CMS, analytic tech, & social listening platforms
– Update your accounts consistently to protect against security breaches
– Guaranteed quality control and rapid response times
For additional information on Ventrica Digital visit their Website