Thirty-four individuals and teams were recognised last night at our National Awards, for being outstanding role models in their professional community. These individuals and teams release potential and achieve breakthrough – for the customer, the colleague and the organisation.
This award programme from The Forum showcases excellence in the vital Customer Contact Planning, Insight, Quality& Customer Experience functions. Of key importance to the success of these awards, is the unique way that the judging process works at a Best Practice Finalist Day set aside for the purpose. Not only did a wide range of external judges influence the results, but each nomination was peer assessed by other finalists in their category. This resulted in a massive opportunity for learning all round.
“So many of our member organisations are achieving success and delivering breakthrough performance and it is these teams, these individuals who are playing a crucial role in making this happen,” Nicola Callan, Director at The Forum explains.
“These awards recognise and celebrate all of our finalists and winners and they in turn inspire others – all the while raising standards in customer operations. Congratulations to all.”
The Winners of the National Awards will all present at our National Conferences for Planning, Insight&Customer Experienceon28th-29th November in Chesford Grange, Warwickshire. They are:
– Eurostar, Challenge Award
– David McGuire, AXA Direct & Partnerships, Hero Award
– Leanne Grant, RS Components, Rising Star Award
– Morgan McLeod, RBS Bank, Rising Star Award
– Joshua McDonald,Co-operative Bank, Rising Star Award
– Jonathan Oldroyd, Yorkshire Ambulance Service, Analyst of the Year Award
– Mark Jobson, AXA Direct & Partnerships,Analyst of the Year Award
– Craig Ide, L&G, Manager of the Year Award
– RSA, Continuous Improvement Award
– Worldpay, Project of the Year Award
– Sky Betting & Gaming, Project of the Year Award
– Capita Life & Pensions, Team of the Year Award
– Severn Trent Water, Team of the Year Award
– ADT, Team of the Year Award
Quality & Customer Experience
– Tim Battye, Student Loans Company, Hero Award
– Tom Cleaver, Policy Expert, Rising Star Award
– Clare Kettle, RS Components, Analyst of the Year Award
– Kirsty Ringer, B&CE, Manager of the Year Award
– L&G, Continuous Improvement Award
– Student Loans Company, Project of the Year Award
– RS Components, Team of the Year Award
– AXA Direct & Partnership, Team of the Year Award
Data, Analytics & Insight
– Vicky Clasper, Sainsbury’s Bank, Hero Award
– Ashley Valentine, RS Components, Rising Star Award
– Ashley Handyside, RS Components, Rising Star Award
– Ben Cassidy, AXA Direct & Partnerships, Analyst of the Year Award
– Karen Parsons, Home Retail Group, Manager of the Year Award
– Homeserve, Continuous Improvement Award
– N Brown Group, Project of the Year Award
– Sainsbury’s Bank, Project of the Year Award
– Worldpay, Team of the Year Award
– Charles Brumfield, Leeds Building Society, Rising Star Award
– Ross Parkes, Homeserve, Analyst of the Year Award
– Steven Johnson, Virgin Money, Manager of the Year Award
– Jacqueline Spencer, Worldpay, Manager of the Year Award
Photograph – National Quality and Customer Experience Awards Project of the Year – Student Loans Company
About The Forum – As champions of best practice and professional development in customer contact, we are widely recognised as an innovative, inclusive and independent community of professionals who stimulate collaborations, continual learning and customer focus.
Our team of independent experts offers advice and support, enabling our members to make a tangible impact in their organisation and show how the capability of each support function is fundamental to the business, through specialist accreditation, qualifications and standards benchmarking.
Our membership programme provides opportunities for improvement, development and recognition in three professional communities of continuous improvement: Professional Planning Forum, Quality & Customer Experience Forum and the Data, Analytics and Insight Forum.
For additional information on the Forum visit their Website