It’s time to make the move – the benefits of a cloud contact centre await
5 reasons to work with a value-added reseller from Ian Gough at QPC
After many years at the heart of the contact centre industry QPC finds that doing the right thing for customers is about creating a collaborative experience that combines brand power and best of breed technology, with expert knowledge and know-how. As such we are working with contact centres to help them take that final leap into the cloud.
Often the first step in transition to cloud is to turn fear on its head. There are still contact centres which are reluctant to adopt a cloud-based approach for a variety of reasons. Some believe they don’t have the resources, time or manpower to make the move. Others worry about losing business during the transition and missing out on high levels of functionality, speed, reliability, security and integration. These are exactly the reasons why those looking to move to the cloud should not be constrained by the limitations of one technology or one supplier.
At QPC, we work with some of the largest brand names in the contact centre industry such as Genesys and supplement this core infrastructure with best of breed solutions, for example Teleopti WFM, to leverage the customer service and operational benefits automated cloud-based solutions can deliver. Like all good resellers we work closely with customers to deliver a tailored solution that overcomes their business challenges, meets operational needs, delivers on expectations for functionality and performance and adjusts to their own levels of in-house experience. We also work with customers to ensure widespread adoption of the new system internally with minimal effort and training. If this isn’t your experience then here are five reasons to take another look at the cloud and how to make the move.
5 reasons to think cloud with a value-added reseller
Don’t let fear stop you from moving to the cloud. It’s time to find the right partner who can help you every step of the way. Here are 5 things to look out for:
1. One-stop shop – the ideal reseller should be able to accommodate an organisation’s complete contact centre and resource management requirements from an initial needs analysis through to final implementation and ongoing support.
2. A consultative approach – this involves the reseller taking the customer on a complete journey towards the perfect contact centre. This process begins by understanding any challenges, talking through the common pain points of migration, looking at funding and ROI to creating a workable, realistic migration plan that protects critical data and minimises the impact on the overall business.
3. Dedicated in-house skills and resources – effective resellers harness the best technology from a comprehensive portfolio of solutions to match the specific requirements of a customer’s migration plan. Their strength lies in explaining the benefits of the cloud and simplifying the whole migration process by applying in-depth knowledge and experience to new customer implementations. For example, QPC has its own resident Teleopti WFM and Genesys PureCloud expert who can share their deep understanding of how today’s cloud technology can motivate employees, improve customer experience and optimise contact centre performance.
4. Agility – look for a reseller that offers the best of both worlds. Unencumbered by the silo mentality of larger matrix organisations, with even more complicated P&L structures choose a partner with a dedicated team that has the drive and shared vision to come up with creative customer solutions quickly and cost-effectively. What is more, the team should bring together the best technology that the industry has to offer combined with a personalised, consultative approach that delivers excellent results for small to medium sized contact centres without deep pockets and unlimited in-house resources.
5. R&D for real-world scenarios – with access to the world’s largest brands who often devote significant amounts of their research and development spend developing innovative technology based on customer feedback, resellers such as QPC can tap into this resource to deliver cloud solutions that are meaningful, relevant and work first-time around.
What’s stopping you from moving to the cloud? Here are just a few good reasons to take the final leap of faith – simplified IT, the ability to scale up and down as required, automatic back-ups and disaster recovery, faster ROI and added agility through seamless integration to HR, payroll systems and CRM solutions to automate critical contact centre processes including WFM. Just make sure you have the right reseller with you every step of the way.
Ian Gough is Sales Director at QPC
QPC has been at the forefront of contact centre innovation for more than 20 years and was originally founded in 2002 following the merger of Callscan and Quality Plus, both of whom shared a common heritage in providing world class contact centre solutions.
The company’s focus remains on delivering customers with services and solutions that improve their engagement with their customers. This is achieved through a focus on voice and multimedia platforms, performance management, resource management, quality management, customer analytics, consulting and education services.
QPC today has offices in the United Kingdom (Head Office), the United States, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, and Australia.
For additional information on QPC visit their Website
Teleopti, is a global provider of workforce management (WFM) software, offering a WFM solution that is sophisticated, localized and easy to use. As the largest “best-of-breed” vendor, Teleopti focuses on helping contact centers, back offices and retail stores improve customer service, employee satisfaction and profitability – through optimized, automated forecasting and scheduling.
Teleopti provides everything necessary to effectively manage staff, forecast demand, create schedules automatically, develop accurate and insightful reports and improve overall customer satisfaction.
Founded in 1992, Swedish-established Teleopti has customers in over 80 countries, numerous offices around the world – from Beijing to São Paolo – and a comprehensive global network of partners. With a record of continuous net profitability for over 20 years and with high customer satisfaction ratings, Teleopti serves as a reliable partner.