Digital Transformation is happening all around us and in the contact centre in particular.
New applications spring up daily. How can you best accommodate self-service, social media integration, AI, automated communications, back office integration, flexible working, channel of choice, voice-activated IVRs and so much more that is yet to come?
It’s hard to imagine what the contact centre might look like in just a few years’ time. Come and see the latest Avaya Contact Centre solution for IP Office (ACCS) in action and some of the applications available today to enhance it further.
Join us for a round table discussion around the contact centre of tomorrow.
– 10.10 Introduction Jonathan Sharp, Sales & Marketing Director, Britannic Technologies
– 10.40 Accelerating Digital Transformation with Apps Jonathan Sharp, Sales & Marketing Director, Britannic Technologies
– 11.10 Strategic View of the Contact Centre Natalie Keightley, Contact Centre Specialist, Avaya
– 11.30 Coffee and Networking
– 12.00 Round Table Discussion: The Future of the Contact Centre and Barriers to Success Led by Natalie Keightley, Contact Centre Specialist Avaya
– 12.15 IP Office Road Map Update Lewis Manning, Avaya Territory Account Manager, Avaya
– 13.15 Multimedia Contact Centre Update and demos David Collins, Chief Avaya Engineer, Britannic Technologies
– Lunch, Networking & Individual Consultations
Avaya – Tower 42, London EC2N 1HQ – 28th February 2019
For additional information or to register Click Here
For additional information on Britannic Technologies visit their Website or view their Company Profile