Sabio are holding a ‘Transforming Customer Contact’ Conference on the 18th June 2015 at the Brewery, London.
In conjunction with our partners, Avaya, Verint, Nuance, Semafone, Gamma and LivePerson, we will be hosting a number of informative business sessions and networking opportunities
Highlights of the day include:
- The modern customer: fast, demanding and complex to serve – Keith Dawson, Customer Engagement Practice, Ovum
- The changing landscape of contact centres and impact on operational managers – Ann-Marie Stagg, Chair, Call Centre Management Association
- Sabio Customer Spotlight
- The practitioner’s guide to becoming a social business – Bian Sallins, Head of Social, Capgemini Consulting
This is Sabio’s largest event to date and all Contact Centre professionals are welcome to join us, so please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues!
Why do contact centre professionals attend Sabio Events?
“To share the experience of contact centre colleagues who have already been on similar journeys”
“To pinch some best practices re. employee engagement and customer outcomes” –
“Opportunity to benchmark our call centre, gain best practice ideas”
– See more at: http://www.sabio.co.uk/events/transforming-customer-contact-thursday-18th-june.html#sthash.cq7OqEd7.dpuf
- “To share the experience of contact centre colleagues who have already been on similar journeys”
- “To pinch some best practices re. employee engagement and customer outcomes”
- “Opportunity to benchmark our contact centre, gain best practice ideas”
For additional information or to register for this event Click Here
To View the Sabio Website Click Here or
View the Sabio Company Profile