National Contact Centre Awards 2016 – Now in their 21st year, nominations are open for the UK National Contact Centre Awards 2016.
Why not recommend the first-class individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to YOUR organisations success – you can even nominate yourself!
Nominations are free of charge and you don’t have to be a CCMA member to make them!
Simply visit the awards Website to find all of the information that you need to make nominations for these world class Awards. Nominations are simple and quick to make and must be received by the CCMA by end of February 2016 (Actual date to be advised)
This years award categories are:
1. Contact Centre Manager of the Year (over 100 seats)
2. Contact Centre Manager of the Year (less than 100 seats)
3. Contact Centre manager of the Year (less than 50 seats)
4. Contact Centre Manager of the Year (Outsourced)
5. Team Manager of the Year
6. Quality Manager of the Year
7. Customer Relations Manager of the Year
8. Business Improvements Manager of the Year
9. Customer Experience Champion
10. Social Media Manager of the Year
11. Call Centre Support Manager of the Year
12. Learning and Development Champion
13. Recruitment Champion of the Year
Winners will be announced at our glittering Gala dinner to be held at The Brewery in London on the 18 May 2016
DON’T DELAY – GET YOUR NOMINATIONS SUBMITTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
To Download the entry pack Click Here
For additional information on the UK Contact Centre Awards 2016 Click Here
For additional information on the CCMA Click Here