Syntec’s patented CardEasy system lets your customers enter their card numbers using the touchtone keypad of their own phone, mid-call in conversation with the contact centre agent or using customer self-service autopay (IVR). This technology is called ‘DTMF masking’ as the dual tone multi frequency tones are suppressed, so as not to be fully audible or visible.
– Payment card data can no longer be seen, heard or stored in contact centres & call recordings-
– Improves customer experience & call handling times whilst reducing miskeying
– Flexible on-premise & cloud deployment options
This de-scopes your call centre and call recordings from PCI DSS, reducing the risk and costs associated with managing card payments in your contact centre, whilst improving customer trust, call handling times and lost transaction rates.
CardEasy enables you to comply fully with PCI DSS as follows:
– Your contact centre agents will not be exposed to callers’ sensitive card numbers
– Card numbers will not be stored in your call recordings or captured in screen recordings
– As the sensitive card numbers do not enter your contact centre or network, this de-scopes this environment almost completely from PCI DSS regulations and audit requirements
– Your contact centre agents can talk to the caller throughout to control the call and transaction
– CardEasy also offers a customer self-service autopay option (IVR) for 24/7 service and when no agent assistance is required (such as balances payable, utility bills, charity donations and subscriptions)
– CardEasy helps GDPR compliance by avoiding capture and storage of the card data
Note on ‘pause and resume’ (‘stop/start’) for call recording: this partial solution can still leave agents exposed to card data, whilst the the contact centre remains in scope of PCI DSS regulations and exposed to the risk of fraud.
For additional information on Syntec’s CardEasy Click Here