Spark Response Wins Major Sporting Contract to provide outsource customer service for major sporting events.
Successful Gateshead based contact centre service provider Spark Response continues to go from strength to strength with the announcement of a prestigious new contract to supply ticket information and services to some of the world’s largest sporting tournaments.
In winning the contract, Spark Response demonstrated the experience and infrastructure required to support demanding ticket sales contact volumes, and will now see them handle customer service enquiries and ticket sales for major sporting events that broadcast to a staggering 490 million homes in more than 150 countries every week.
Spark Response managing director Peter Slee comments
”We’re delighted and very proud to be appointed. We feel honoured to play our part in some of the world’s biggest sporting events. Whilst we traditionally excel in the e-commerce customer service market, this contract is also proof that we’re much more adaptable in the type of customer interactions we can manage within our contact centre”
The addition of such a high profile sport and leisure partner to the Spark Response portfolio demonstrates the flexibility of the business model, cross-industry trust in their bespoke contact centre services, and a continued advancement of the North East based business, following significant recent successes with world renowned weight management service Weight- Watchers, prominent stationary brand, Smiggle, and Barchester Healthcare, one of the UK’s biggest health care providers.
• Spark Response provides outsourced contact centre and order fulfilment services to brands and retailers
• Since its launch in 1999 as a Direct Mail specialist, Spark Response has developed and refined its service expertise and has emerged in recent years as one of the country’s leading providers of services to eCommerce retailers.
• Spark works with some of the UK’s best-known online retailers as well as a number of growing independent retailers, servicing multiple sectors. Clients include Toys R Us, Weight Watchers, FitFlop, Rocket Dog and Micro Scooters.
• Spark’s contact centre manages the multi-channel contact centre operations across phone, email, live chat, and social media.
• Spark is based on the Follingsby Park business estate in Gateshead, where it occupies a 170,000 sq ft facility at the heart of the North East, just off the area’s major road networks (A1, A19).
• The company employs around 200 staff in its off-peak months, up to 230 in seasonal peaks.
For additional information on Spark Respoinse visit their Website