The Student Loans Company (SLC) has scooped a prestigious Gold Award from the Contact Centre Association (CCA) for their long-term commitment to continuously improving customer experience.
The company, which employs over 3500 people across five offices in Glasgow, Darlington and Llandudno Junction, and receives nearly 6 million customer calls each year, achieved the Gold Award by meeting the CCA’s annual Global Standard©accreditation repeatedly for fifteen years in a row.
CCA is the independent professional body for customer service experience that is trusted throughout the customer contact sector. Their Global Standard© is an assessment and endorsement designed by the industry and assesses process, implementation and development of customer services for organisations committed to continually improving their customer experience proposition.
Derek Ross, Director of Operations at The Student Loans Company said:
“This is a remarkable achievement for the company and for our frontline contact centre staff; we couldn’t be prouder to have received this award. We are always striving to continuously improve our customer experience, and it was fantastic to have our long-term commitment recognised.”
The Student Loans Company:
– administers student finance on behalf of the Government
– has 8.6m customers and manages a loan book in excess of £136bn
– processes almost 2m applications for student finance every year
– paid out £8.6bn in loans and grants to new and existing students, as well as £9.6bn in tuition fees to higher and further education providers in the last year
– employs over 3,500 staff across our sites in Glasgow, Darlington and Llandudno Junction
For additional information on The Student Loans Company visit their Website