Introducing Syntelate XA By Oonagh McBride, Head of Inisoft
I am delighted to launch Syntelate XA, the next generation of our successful contact centre agent desktop.
Since its initial release, Syntelate has focused on unifying disparate business systems into a single interface to make things simple for agents. In recent years, this has extended to servicing the full omni-channel customer journey: voice, email, SMS, web chat, and social media, all from the same simple interface.
I knew that our new product – XA – had to really do something special to keep all of these benefits while at the same time providing a real improvement to customer service. My team and I thought long and hard about how we could differentiate our product before realising that the answer was right on our doorstep.
Our parent company Kura employs almost 2,000 agents who work in a variety of sectors covering sales and service on every channel. If anyone knows what the desktop requirements are for delivering good customer service, then of course it’s the agents who interact with customers every day.
That’s why my team and I sat with our agents, watched them at work, and talked with them about the tools that they use, the tools that they need, and the barriers between them and the quality of service that they want to deliver. We fed their ideas into our product design to produce an interface that engages, empowers, and motivates agents.
Some ideas were simple, such as showing the phonetic spelling of emails and reference numbers (I know that I can never remember this when I am under pressure). Other more fundamental improvements involved giving agents more control over their workload and motivation through feedback on key metrics. Our unique Voice of the Agent feature complements our unified customer journey by allowing you to analyse agent feedback to reduce customer effort.
With cloud or on-premises deployment, and with both the agent desktop and the configuration tools now accessed from your web browser, Syntelate XA is simpler to use than any previous Syntelate release – and yet it’s also more powerful.
Your agents want to provide great customer service. Syntelate XA lets them achieve this.
– Any device: Both Syntelate XA and our design tools are responsive web applications, meaning they can be run on any device: desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
– Cloud or on-premises: Use Syntelate XA in the cloud or host Syntelate XA on your own server.
– Telephony integration: For voice calls and SMS messages, Syntelate XA integrates with a variety of telephony providers.
– Multi-Lingual: Easily translate your scripts and screens for use in multi-language environments.
Benefits for your agents
– Knowledgeable agents: As soon as a customer gets in touch, Syntelate XA matches on their phone number, email address, or social media username and then opens the customer’s record. This means that from the moment an interaction starts, your agent has all of the customer’s details in front of them, including a full history of interactions across all channels.
– Confident agents: With all the information they need at their fingertips, and scripts to guide them even through complex calls, your agents can help your customers with confidence.
– Productive agents: With fluid blending between different interaction types, and with everything held in one place, your agents will spend their time helping your customers – not navigating multiple complex systems.
Benefits for you
– Reduce average handling time, improve customer satisfaction: By making life easy for your agents, and by giving them the information that they need when they need it, your agents can help your customers faster and better.
– Reduce call volumes: With support for email, SMS, web chat, and social media, reduce call volumes while simultaneously allowing your customers to get in touch however suits them. What’s more, design text “snippets” to let agents quickly respond to common questions by any written channel.
– Improve your data capturing: Capture and report on the data that’s important to you. Accurately monitor not only how long your agents spend on calls, but also on web chats, SMS messaging, social media interactions, and emails.
– Reduce costs: Increase your agents’ productivity, simplify agent training, and see your ongoing costs fall.
For additional information on Syntelate XA Click Here
For additional information on Inisoft visit their Website