Contact Centre Webinar: Planning for the New Norm: As part of the SVLHomeworking series, our latest event focuses on the challenges in migrating homeworkers back into a safe office environment. It will be hosted by our Workforce Management Practice team Anne Holmes and Richard Abdy.
This event is of great interest to Contact Centre planners and Operational Leaders.
A new norm is in place that will involve planning and scheduling a mix of homeworking and office-based staff.
– Planning for Returning to Work – Post-Covid 19 – How does WFM Technology support this?
– How do you limit the number of people in the office to maintain social distancing?
– Working from Home and Office – How to you maintain ‘fairness’
– How do we manage to plan this and what do we need to consider?
– How does this impact Employee Engagement?
This is an interactive session with a chance to question the speakers.
The pre-event survey, which will form a large part of the discussion, can be completed by Clicking Here
Book a place for this free event Click Here
SVL Business Solutions is based in East Kilbride for over 50 years, providing Voice Recording Software to the Contact Centre Industry.