The 2020 UK Customer Experience Decision-Makers’ Guide is based on hundreds of surveys with UK businesses, and thousands of interviews with British consumers.
Survey participants will exclusively be sent the full report in August, before the launch.
The report will show customer experience and contact centre professionals:
– How your competition is going to be spending their CX budgets in 2020 and 2021
– How your CX performance benchmarking scores compare to your competitors
– Which technology has the greatest positive impact on customer experience
– How the COVID crisis is affecting customer experience, and what organisations are doing about it
– Which channels do customers really want to use – and when?
– What customers actually want from AI and how it affects the customer experience.
Findings are reported by vertical market and business size, so you can directly compare your CX initiatives with other organisations like yours.
The 20-question online survey is entirely confidential and takes an average of 12 minutes to complete.
To take part in the survey please Click Here