But what does the future hold?
“UK Contact Centres in 2014: The State of the Industry (11th edition)” shows the reality of how the contact centre industry is changing, based on hard data from large-scale, ongoing primary research programmes.
Vital to an effective marketing strategy and accurate future planning, the new report shows:
• The vertical markets that are on the up, and those which have been knocked down – and are staying down
• Forecasts of agent positions, contact centres and jobs until 2017
• Market segmentations by 15 vertical markets, 9 size bands and 12 regions
• The effect that multichannel is having on voice, self-service, email, web chat and social media volumes
• The main priorities for technology investment in 2014 and beyond.
Based on data from thousands of UK contact centre operations, including hundreds of in-depth, confidential interviews about budgets, plans and investments, “UK Contact Centres in 2014: The State of the Industry (11th edition)” is the definitive picture of where we are today, and what the future holds for the industry.
The report is currently available for £750 + VAT – a saving of over 30% on the normal price of £1,095. This offer now expires on January 31st.
Purchasers will also receive a free copy of “The UK Contact Centre Decision-Makers’ Guide”, a major study of all aspects of contact centre operations, technology and processes.
Full details of the report, including a order form, can be downloaded from www.contactbabel.com