UC EXPO 2015 is the largest Unified Communications and Collaboration event in Europe. The two day event encompasses the technologies that enable smarter working and a truly connected business.
- Over 90 specialist suppliers, from the major established vendors to new start-ups, will showcase their latest technologies
- Network with over 5,000 ICT professionals looking to improve their organisation’s communication and collaboration systems and infrastructure
- Choose from over 80 free to attend seminar sessions with case studies, expert speakers and panel debates
- Free independent consultancy at the UC EXPO Comms Clinic
- The “Future Of” panel debate series
You will see and hear from all the major vendors who are shaping and developing the technology which is revolutionising business and working practices.
Case studies, expert speakers and panel debates will cover all stages of the buying cycle:
- Trying to understand the technology, where it’s going and what you need to know
- Looking for different solutions for communication and collaboration requirements
- Assessing the main suppliers and the options available, including the disruptive new techs
- How to buy this technology, drive adoption, avoid the pitfalls and achieve ROI
- Already invested? Learn how to get the most from your solution, best practice and things you didn’t know you could do
To register to attend UC Expo 2015 Click Here