Interactive Intelligence Group Inc.is launching Interaction Content Manager™ (ICM), a media-independent software application that captures, indexes, stores, searches, accesses and manages business-critical content.
“We designed ICM to help organisations reduce costs, increase employee productivity, and improve customer service by enabling the right content to be available at the right time — and to the right person in the right context,” said Interactive Intelligence founder and CEO Dr. Donald E. Brown.
“With our unique ability to integrate this content with an organisation’s communications and business processes, we extend these benefits even further.”
ICM includes the following features:
– Real-time access to content throughout an interaction or business process regardless of user or content location.
– Scalable architecture offers high availability across distributed environments for ease of growth without loss of performance.
– Web services and public application programming interface ensure ease of integration and improved access to information stored in legacy and line-of-business systems.
– Intuitive, configurable interfaces present a unified view of content from multiple disparate systems within the context of the business process.
– Centralised control of administration, security and auditing, with flexibility to delegate administrative authority to business units.
– Cloud, on-premises, or hybrid deployment options with the ability to easily migrate from cloud to on-premises at any time.
ICM is ideal for mid-size to large contact centres and enterprises. It’s particularly well-suited for content-intensive, highly regulated vertical industries such as insurance, financial services, healthcare and government.
ICM is expected to be generally available worldwide in English in calendar year Q4 2013, with additional languages to follow in the first half of 2014. ICM will be offered through the Interactive Intelligence channel of more than 350 global resellers, and through the company’s direct sales team.