Get Connected 2019 – Welcome to the Hybrid Workforce – Humans and Technology working together
Welcome to the Hybrid Workforce – Humans and Technology working together
Date: Thursday 19th September 2019
Location: China Exchange – London
Puzzel’s annual half-day customer experience event attracts over 150 contact centre professionals from across the UK.
Join us and our panel of experts to learn about:
– How technology and humans can work seamlessly together to meet both customer and employee demands
– The business impact of replacing humans with technology
– How the intelligent use of technology drives operational efficiencies and customer engagement
– Building an effective well-being strategy
– 5 top tips for improving the customer experience
Get Connected is a free conference and places are limited, be sure to book your place now! Register today!
To register your attendance at Get Connected please Click Here
Puzzel is a leading cloud-based contact centre software provider and one of the first pioneers to develop a cloud-based contact centre offering. Today, Puzzel combines its omni-channel technology with artificial intelligence capabilities to provide comprehensive, end-to-end customer interaction solutions in an age of digitisation. Puzzel was named a Challenger in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service, Western Europe, Report 2018 for the fourth consecutive year for its strong growth, functional capabilities, strengths in standards and compliance, customer service and support. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with offices in six European markets including the U.K.