Contact Centre Supplier Directory
ACD, Agent Coaching & Monitoring, Analytics, Call Back, Call Handling, Cloud Solutions, Contact Centre Technology, Customer Communications, Hosted Solutions, Inbound and Outbound Messaging, Mobile Apps, Multi-Channel Solutions, Omni-Channel, Quality Monitoring/Reporting, Real Time Recurring (Tokenisation), SaaS, Service Desk, Software Solutions, Technology, Wallboards
Akixi can improve the efficiency and consistency of your company’s communications strategy, with flexible and scalable call management solutions for every size of business. Increase workforce productivity with a portfolio of service levels and bolt-on options, from basic logging of historic calls to complete contact centre agent analytics.
Our portfolio of wallboards, reports and value-added features is vast and varied, providing maximum scope to customise our service to your exact needs – whether you’re a small team or running several contact centres in multiple locations. You’ll enjoy maximum visibility and control with a choice of over 400 sets of historic and real-time statistics, brought to life with easy-to-assimilate charts, dials and alarms.
Our wallboards (available with Akixi 1000, 2000 and 3000) can be configured to show the precise metrics you need, and are available on any internet-enabled device via a browser or the Akixi mobile app, to fine-tune your contact strategy and motivate teams.
Established in 2008 and with our head office in the UK, we provide our customers with comprehensive cloud-based solutions, helping businesses to increase productivity, maximise revenue and improve overall business performance.
We have built trusted partnerships with over 400 of the world’s leading B2B telecoms and IT providers who have delivered Akixi services to over 4,000 client sites worldwide, with end users from all industry sectors and business sizes.
Our mission is to provide market-leading real-time call and contact analytics, enabling companies globally to make insight-driven decisions while delivering outstanding customer service.
The Benefits of Akixi
- Abandoned call recovery: Identify how many sales enquiries you’re missing every day.
- Calls/contacts by time/day: Discover when your inbound communications peak and ensure your team is sufficiently resourced to cope.
- Financial statistics: Assign estimated order values to successful inbound and outbound calls, specifying a call strike rate, and you will then see the potential revenue in the queue of calls waiting.
- Wallboards with highly customisable tiles.
- Reporting: Schedule customised reports to be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Choose the service level that suits your business: Akixi Lite, 1000, 2000 or 3000.
- Analytics on the move: The mobile app allows you to view your wallboards from your smartphone. Call centre managers can also view and control their agents’ activity from within the app.