Sytel Releases Multi-tenant, Multimedia and Fully Blended Contact Centre Platform
Sytel announces version 11 of their Softdial Contact Centre™ (SCC) hosting platform, supporting fully blended voice, chat, email, SMS, video, and all social channels.
1. Multi-channel, multimedia agent desktop that is non-siloed and fully blended. Automatic load balancing with no need for supervisor intervention to optimise agent activities
2. Routing rules to ensure that customers always get dealt with by the most appropriate agent, in the media of their choice
3. Agent desktop that will support and resize any/all web applications, be it our own, or third party
4. Multi-tenant wall to wall, supporting 10,000+ agents
5. Sytel or third party conversational AI with call routing supported by award winning Sytel AI Dialer
6. Reporting that in a single view that will summarise KPIs for all agent activities, across all media
7. Open APIs offering a choice of presentation – REST, native sockets, Websockets or a high-level .NET library
8. Chat messaging connectors for the most popular platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook and the option to add unlimited chat plugins to existing chat platforms via Sytel Open APIs
9. Customer interaction history at the agent’s fingertips, giving a view of previous interactions regardless of media type
10. Home working proven in all continents around the world
Michael McKinlay, CEO of Sytel, commented
“Rather than tell you that this new version takes hosting to new heights (which by the way, we think it does!) let me cut to the chase and pull out ten of the new features which we think are most relevant to what our customers are looking for.
“Oh, and we also give you world class support, unbeatable pricing and a product that just about deploys itself”.
Naresh Kothari, President of Intertec Systems in Dubai, said,
“We have been working with Sytel for many years,”
“And we just love the way they are continually innovating to keep us ahead of the market.”
For more details, including demonstration videos, Click Here
Sytel Limited develops and supplies Softdial Contact Centre® (SCC) multimedia, multichannel, fully blended cloud contact centre solutions, for quick and easy deployment. It brings the same world-class innovation to the multimedia contact centre that is used in developing its world-leading AI Dialer. All Sytel cloud components are secure, resilient and scale seamlessly from 50 agents to 10,000+, whether local, mobile or remote.
For additional information on Sytel visit their Website
Established since 1991, Intertec Systems is a regional specialist in Digital, Business Applications, Cloud, Managed Services and Cybersecurity. They serve Governments, Financial Services, Healthcare and Enterprises across Middle East & India with local offices in 5 countries.
For additional information on Intertec visit their Website