From 09:30AM until 12:30PM
The purpose of this online course is to provide each of the participants with 8 key principles that when applied by everyone across the business will result in a more easy and effortless experience.
One of the biggest frustrations that Customers have that makes the Customer Experience, feel just like hard work, is being passed around the business from one person to the next as they try in vain to get their query resolved. Customers hate having to repeat their story over and over again as they move through an organisation on a conveyor belt from one internal team to the next.
If promises are broken and customers have to call-back then this just adds to the frustration, especially when the agent who they speak with is unable to locate their original issue.
This course will help to address these issues and many more as we share, and bring to life, the 8 key principles required to deliver an easy and effortless Customer Experience.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Recognise and apply the key Principles of an “Easy” and “Effortless” Customer Experience.
- Learn about the importance of seeing things through the eyes of the customer and recognise the need to update, add or amend existing processes that are making interactions feel hard for your customers.
- Appreciate the need to use positive language together with good tone of voice when interacting and engaging with customers.
- Describe and apply the 6 steps required to complete the perfect warm transfer.
- Identify the need to assess and address any future issues that customers may be faced with and deal with these “in the moment” by sharing knowledge, experience and expertise.
- See the impact that effective coaching and feedback has when creating the behavioural changes required to deliver an effortless experience.
- Consider how senior leaders from across the business can role model the importance of getting the Customer Experience right for every customer during every interaction on every channel.
- Craft an action plan that can be used to apply all of the learning gained during the course.
- The importance of seeing things from the Customers perspective
- How to adopt a “Can do” attitude
- Why embracing a “Coaching based culture” is key to providing an easy and effortless Customer Experience
- Why senior Leaders within the business need to role model the importance of Customer Satisfaction.
- Tools and techniques to help make every Customer interaction feel “Easy”
- How to be a brilliant “Baton Handler” when Customers need to be passed onto another colleague in the business.
- The importance of being a “Problem identifier” and not just a “Problem solver”
- How to ensure that your frontline Customer Service agents are super productive
Membership of the largest community in the industry offers unique opportunities, such as free annual benchmarking of 20+ KPIs, free entry into the UK National Contact Centre Awards and free tickets to the UK National Contact Centre Conference, invites to Executive Networking Dinners and exclusive events for members-only. Members also benefit from discounted training through the UK National Contact Centre Academy, the industry’s training partner.
To support the industry further, the CCMA conducts regular original research for download, including the annual Voice of the Contact Centre Consumer research, the Evolution of the Contact Centre tracking the industry’s progress and Good Practice Guides on a variety of topics.
For additional information on the CCMA view their Company Profile