TTEC’s AI is reimagining contact centre learning and voted “Disruptive Technology of the Year 2020”
Award recognises TTEC’s innovative RealPlay™ technology solutions
TTEC Holdings, Inc., a leading global Customer Experience as a Service (CXaaS) partner for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands, has had its RealPlay™ AI-powered training technology named “Disruptive Technology of the Year 2020” by Customer Contact Week.
TTEC’s revolutionary proprietary RealPlay leverages the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI), voice recognition, machine learning technology, responsive game development, and data visualisation to simulate the same real-world customer scenarios (good and bad) agents experience before they take live calls from real customers.
As remote work environments have become the norm for businesses in a COVID-19 world, the need to onboard and train employees remotely has risen dramatically. With RealPlay, organisations can ensure that new employees are trained faster and continuously improve their skills, even if they are in a work-from-home environment. Clients who deployed RealPlay experienced 57% reduction in on-boarding times, 50% reduction in contact centre nesting, and 75% increase in speed-to-proficiency.
• RealPlay BOT – AI-powered engine that provides asynchronous practice, consistent feedback and personalise coaching
• RealPlay Sandbox – Responsive frontend and database that enables HIPAA and PCI compliant systems practice
• RealPlay Dashboard – Operations-based, insights platform that provides KPI performance, including speed to proficiency
Iain Banks, Group Vice President at TTEC in EMEA, commented;
“Customer expectations have doubled over the last few months and contact centres the world over are having to adjust. It’s therefore critical that they have the best tools available so they can pivot and deliver their best performance to our clients in real-time. AI is here to stay and revolutionising the way contact centres are working. Here at TTEC we have already seen more productive and engaged agents, and a significant increase in CX and operational efficiencies.”
In summary how TTEC is reimagining contact centre learning:
• TTEC’s revolutionary proprietary RealPlay technology simulates real-world customer scenarios that agents experience before they take live calls
• A mix of AI-powered bot, interactive digital sandbox, and real-time dashboard give learners and coaches the tools for success that can be accessed from anywhere
• RealPlay solves the need for virtual, immediate feedback and coaching in a real-time learning environment, with little to no IT support
• Speed-to-proficiency results are 94% better than average
To learn more about RealPlay’s AI-powered learning solution or watch a demo to see how RealPlay improves associate and trainer performance Click Here
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading global Customer Experience as a Service (CXaaS) partner for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, its delivery centre of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, the Company’s nearly 51,700 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
For additional information on TTEC view their Company Profile