Aspect Software Announces Cloud Contact Centre v19
– Offers performance and scalability enhancements for its CCaaS suite of best-of-breed apps in Workforce Optimisation, Inbound, Outbound and Omnichannel
– Cloud Contact Centre v19 enables agents and supervisors to deliver better customer experiences
Aspect Software have announced the release of version 19 of its industry-leading Cloud Contact Centre as a Service system. Built on its next-generation Aspect Via® platform, this release includes customer-driven capabilities and enhancements for both Contact Centre and Workforce Optimisation suites.
Michael Harris, Aspect CMO, said,
“Version 19 is a major milestone for Aspect,”.
“This release offers new enterprise-class features to our cloud customers that require management and optimization of contact centres with thousands of agents…”
Cloud Contact Centre v19 enables contact centre agents and supervisors to deliver better customer experiences by supporting a wide variety of real-time insights into an agent’s skillset, comparing initial agent skills to the actual competencies required for each contact, then delivering up the best fit for that customer engagement.
The release includes tools to help supervisors stay on schedule and analyse intra-day activities, including enhanced employee data regarding time spent in or out of adherence, real-time alarms, analysis of historical adherence trends and improvements to all notification modules that use this data.
Other major enhancements in v19, include:
– Integrated Workforce Management Mobile application
– Omnichannel email search, monitoring and reassignment
– Increased rule precision and more granular compliance auditing based on customer consent and preference, combined with callback and exclusion controls
– Microsoft LUIS Natural Language Understanding (NLU) support
– Hotspot Analytics that deliver actionable developer insight for tuning chatbots/IVR
– Performance Management Coaching and Gamification rewards and metrics updates
– Additional APIs for Salesforce.com, Dynamics and other integrations
– Scalability improvements, supporting very large contact centers with over 5000 simultaneous agents
– TLS/SRTP Encryption Technology secures the voice path between Aspect Cloud and the Call Centre – all the way to the agent’s phone. Eliminates the need for dedicated VPNs, reducing complexity and improving reliability.
Rich training and gamification features in this release support both positive and negative assessment and paths for improvement, as well as support for automated coaching.
The modernized UI is optimised to provided easy intuitive navigation, search functions, and user favorites to quickly access high frequency functionality for customer engagement that empowers employees to perform at their very best.
“Version 19 is a major milestone for Aspect,” said Michael Harris, Aspect CMO.
“This release offers new enterprise-class features to our cloud customers that require management and optimisation of contact centres with thousands of agents. Our customers are our lifeblood and we intend to continue prioritizing their unique feature, scalability and platform requirements into future releases.”
Aspect will be demonstrating its new v19 solutions at ACE Europe, to be held at The Corinthia Hotel London October 15th 2019
Aspect is on a mission to simplify and improve customer engagement. Our enterprise software is used by millions of agents every year and supports billions of consumer interactions around the world. Our best-of-breed contact center and workforce optimization applications help companies keep agents engaged while providing exceptional customer service experiences. Our flexible, highly scalable solutions for self-service and live interaction management and workforce optimization are available on-premises or in any hosted, private or public cloud environment.
For additional information on Aspect Software visit their Website or view their Company Profile