Contact Centre Customer Experience Analyst – Douglas Jackson
Our vision is to be an outstanding water company delivering service excellence and we believe our people are integral to helping us achieve our goal to ensure that we deliver a high-quality service that is reliable and resilient. Our plan for the future is to ensure the services we provide are fair, future-proof, good for the planet and utilise smart technology. Water plays a role in all our lives. It’s an essential service and one that we are proud to deliver to our customers and communities.
We don’t just want to be proud of what we do, we also want to celebrate how we do it. We are an inclusive environment that values community, and your contribution to delivering our Business Plan over the next 5 years and our 5 pledges to our customers is vital. We aren’t just recruiting for experience – potential, fit and values are fundamental to building and developing our team. We want you to develop, grow and exceed and enjoy working at SES.
SES Water supplies 160 million litres of fresh water to over 735,000 people across Kent, Surrey and South London every day.
With a rich history dating back to the mid-19th century, we began by supplying water to individual parishes before merging and expanding throughout the next 150 years until today. We now maintain over 2,000 miles of water mains and manage eight treatment works, 23 pumping stations and 31 reservoirs and water towers.
Why you should join our team:
You’ll become part of a friendly, sociable and collaborative team who support each other to achieve their goals. It’s an exciting time to join us, as we’re growing this part of the business and have ambitious plans to transform our customer experience, meaning you’ll have the chance to make a real impact and help to lead us on our journey.
We are currently coming to the end of a 3-year transformation programme which will see us become the first Utility company in the UK and second in the world to deploy a Salesforce based SaaS billing & CRM solution, meaning you’ll be joining our progressive team and organisation at a time where we are embarking on a customer and digitally led journey to become industry leaders.
We provide the ideal environment in which to achieve your full potential. As a Silver Investors in People accredited organisation, we place a big emphasis on development. You’ll receive excellent in-house training to ensure that you succeed in your role.
For those with the ambition, there’s plenty of scope to progress into other areas of the business as we boast multiple progression routes and can offer plenty of potential to diversify and develop your career through apprenticeships and professional qualifications.
• Salary of up to £40,000 per annum DOE
• Up to 10% employer contribution towards Aviva’s Group Personal Pension Plan
• Free on-site parking or in local area
• Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
• Potential home working options
As a Customer Experience Analyst, you’ll take on a new and exciting role in our business, focusing on using data to pull together compelling reporting and a supporting narrative to illustrate how to improve the customer experience as part of our customer experience programme.
Additionally, you will:
– Use MS Excel and Power BI to pull data together
– Analyse and interpret data
– Provide commentary and recommend potential changes
– Present your findings to your line manager and eventually the rest of the business
Here at SES Water, we recruit people based on their potential, values and fit, rather than just experience and qualifications. To join us as a Customer Experience Analyst, you will need:
• Strong people skills and the ability to collaborate with a range of audiences
• Great decision-making, communication and negotiation skills
• Previous experience as an analyst in customer services environment
• Excellent ability to provide compelling insight and bring data to life and story tell
• Power BI skills
• Life assurance
• Bonus scheme
• 23 days’ holiday per year, increasing to 27 with service
• Give as you earn scheme
• Financial education, savings and personal loans through Neyber – Aqualibrium – our wellbeing programme including Mental Health First Aiders and free annual comprehensive health checks
• Simply Health Cash Plan, Surgical Choices and Rewards
• Confidential crisis support, counselling and legal advice
• One day paid volunteering a year
• Discounts with our subsidiaries and local retailers
• Overtime opportunities
This vacancy is being advertised by Douglas Jackson, who SES Water work in partnership with. The services advertised by Douglas Jackson are those of an Employment Agency. We are both equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
Job Ref: DJPF1313a
Role: Customer Experience Analyst
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Salary: £40,000 per annum plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Please note that Douglas Jackson are managing ALL applications for the recruitment of this role. Please send all applications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Business Analyst|