Contact Centre Quality Coach – (Learning & Development/Training)
Douglas Jackson are looking for 3 Contact Centre Quality Coaches, two permanent hires and one 12 month fixed term contract, to help with quality assessment of calls and the ongoing coaching, learning and development and skills development across the customer operations centre.
The roles will work across a busy, growing contact centre and support the training teams and operational leaders, to develop the capabilities, skills and competencies of staff. Supporting colleagues in delivering an excellent customer experience, championing a culture that engages staff in a continuous learning journey, focusing on a first-class service.
– Some of the key responsibilities for this role will include, the support of the training team during peak demand and or absence.
– Call quality listening and quality reviews, assessing against the quality framework.
– Carry out monthly call assessments and coaching reviews.
– Work with new recruits and early stage development advisors on a more regular basis to develop their skill, confidence and abilities.
– Carry out side by side and or remote coaching and deliver feedback
If you are interested in applying for this role, you will need previous experience working with a customer led business, delivering quality coaching ideally across a contact centre operation. You will have excellent communication skills, an inquisitive nature and a consultative coaching approach.
If you have previous experience of the GROW coaching model that would be advantageous.
Job Ref: DJKG1320
Job Title: Quality Coach – (Learning & Development/Training)
Location: Essex, Harlow, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire
Salary: £28k plus benefits
Permanent: Monday to Saturday (37.5 hours a week)
|Job Category||Contact Centre Coach, Contact Centre Quality Coach|