Senior Insights Analyst – Contact Centre
Douglas Jackson have partnered with a Utilities business in the Midlands who are looking for a Senior Insights Analyst to join their growing team.
Working within the Service and Billings function, you will be part of a team of Analysts working to develop the use and efficiencies of the use of analytical data to impact wider business decisions.
You will be responsible for:
• Understanding, designing and conducting analysis to build a clear picture of the processes, performance and customer experience for the business.
• Tracking cashflow into the business and providing in depth insight.
• Collating data from multiple sources internally and externally (including that of third parties) to deliver insights to aid business decisions.
• Creating reporting to provide internal stakeholders with relevant information.
• Working with the Senior leadership team to provide insights into the required changes for improvements and customer journeys.
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ analytical experience
• Have experience within a Credit Management function
• Be an excellent communicator for internal stakeholders.
• Have proven experience in analysing and reviewing customer feedback through satisfaction, NPS and other similar metrics.
• Be experienced using the following tools: SAS, SQL, R, Python etc.
• Experience in the use of Data Visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview.
• Be experienced in process and/or customer journey mapping and customer segmentation activities.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who are scaling their operation and striving to deliver the best customer experience in an evolving regulated market.
Job Ref: DJHB1062
Job Title: Senior Insights Analyst
Location: Stoke On Trent
Salary: £34,000 per annum + package
Job Type: Permanent
|Job Category||Business Analyst|