Encoded is a leading PCI DSS* compliant provider of interactive contact centre payment solutions. Encoded solutions are designed to fulfil three key objectives:
- Reduce costs by automating business processes
- Increase sales by offering new fulfilment channels
- Improve customer service by maximising resource efficiency
Encoded Ltd was founded in 2001 to offer affordable, pay-as-you-go solutions to contact centres both large and small. In 2011 the company went through full PCI DSS Level 1 accreditation with an external Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and was awarded the top level of compliance and an Attestation of Compliance (AOC). This level of compliance only applies to organisations that store, process and/or transmit more than 300,000 Visa transactions per year.
- Encoded operates as a long-term consultative partner with many of its customers which range from major enterprises to more boutique SME businesses in the UK and Internationally.
- Encoded’s established network of partners means it can provide flexible cloud-based or customer premises equipment (CPE) solutions at competitive prices.
- The Encoded pricing model means customers are only charged for successful transactions. Therefore the team stays close to ensure the service performs as perfectly as possible.
To view all editorial published on Encoded Click Here