Head of Customer Contact – Contact Centre
Reporting to the Customer Service Director, this role is with a highly successful organisation operating within an evolving and competitive market sector.
The post-holder will play a pivotal role in improving service delivery across the business through culture change along with coaching and development.
Working as part of the senior management team you will input into future strategy and development, drive continuous improvement and deliver an enhanced operation by fully engaging your colleagues.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• To ensure a first-class customer experience in all interactions
• To review and enhance customer contact strategy
• To consistently review people and process to deliver operational efficiencies and customer excellence
• Build, Maintain and develop outsourced relationships
• Provide lead on contact centre change programmes
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships will all internal / external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a passion for understanding customer needs and be able to evidence first-hand experience of developing & delivering customer engagement programmes, have a good understanding and passion for new technology and customer interaction channels. Individuals with excellent communication skills, who can cite significant experience of managing people, change and making commercial decisions, in conjunction with multiple stakeholder groups, may have an advantage.
Job Title: Head of Customer Contact
Job Location: East Sussex
Salary: up to £90k plus bens
Employment Type: Permanent
|Job Category||Contact Centre Director, Contact Centre Manager, Head of Customer Operations|