Whistl provides tailored solutions for your business needs. Whether you require a dedicated team for all enquiries, your office has reached capacity, or you need help managing peak periods, outsourcing your customer service support to Whistl, could be the solution to your challenges.
Benefits of Whistl Contact Centre Support
- Reporting: we provide bespoke reporting for our clients, detailing the type of contacts received down to individual contact drivers.
- First Contact Resolution: reduce the number of customer contacts you receive by focusing on first contact resolution.
- Scalable: we can scale your team up or down to suit your needs.
- Agent Tenure: with an average tenure of 9 years in our multi-client team, our agents are passionate about customer service.
- Multi-Channel and Omni-Channel Support: whether you need to outsource all contact routes or just your calls, Whistl can create a seamless customer view and experience with our omni-channel solutions.
Whistl provides contact centres you can count on
With a customer first culture, we provide outstanding customer experiences and create value for your business by minimising missed contacts and maximising conversations.
With multiple UK locations, we offer customer service teams that integrate seamlessly with the systems you already use in addition to our flexible Bureau environment to help you manage peak periods, overflow calls and you’re out of hour’s needs. Operating 7 days a week and responding to over 1.8 million customer contacts per year.
Whistl UK Ltd. Network House, Third Avenue, Marlow. SL7 1EY
Telephone: 01628 702 434