Interactive Intelligence has launched its latest cloud services for enterprise collaboration and communications: PureCloud Collaborate℠ and PureCloud Communicate℠.
Interactive Intelligence Chief Marketing Officer Jeff Platon announces the company’s new enterprise collaboration and communications cloud services at Enterprise Connect 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
These latest services are delivered from the company’s new multitenant, enterprise-grade PureCloud℠ platform designed for rapid deployment, unlimited scalability, and maximum reliability and security.
Jeff Platón, chief marketing officer for Interactive Intelligence, said,
“PureCloud℠ is the first and only modern, integrated, enterprise-grade cloud platform for business collaboration and communications services,”
“We designed these cloud services to help businesses solve the problem of having to use multiple point products for their collaboration and communications needs – multiple applications that cost increasingly more to manage, lack security, and result in a poor user experience.”
The PureCloud Collaborate℠ and Communicate℠ services offer the following functionality:
– Real-time enterprise collaboration tools, such as searchable employee profile information, instant messaging, multi-user chat rooms, multi-party video conferencing, and desktop sharing help increase productivity.
– Integrated content management offers cloud-based storage and easy sharing of documents, images and other content both inside and outside the organisation for simple, secure and efficient team-based collaboration
– Sophisticated IP PBX capabilities, including auto-attendant, call recording, speech recognition and unified messaging meet the needs of the largest organisations.
– Support for multiple voice, video and mobile endpoints extends communications and collaboration to any device, including landlines, for a more productive mobile workforce.
– Remote survivability provides PBX, IVR, and call recording functionality in the event of lost Internet connectivity for business continuity.
With unlimited scalability and the ability to handle bursts of activity, PureCloud Collaborate℠ and Communicate℠ are ideal for the largest organizations, especially businesses that are highly cyclical. PureCloud Collaborate℠ and Communicate℠ are also ideal for SMBs that want a cost-effective “pay for what you use” subscription model.
“The majority of businesses today are struggling to manage the proliferation of communications channels and devices that employees and customers now have access to,” Platón said.
“Our goal is to address this with a set of cloud services that are easy to deploy and use regardless of the medium or endpoint. In short, we’re on a mission to make work simple.”
The PureCloud Collaborate℠ and Communicate℠ services will be offered by the Interactive Intelligence global channel of 350-plus resellers, and by the company’s direct salesforce.
– PureCloud Collaborate℠ is currently generally available as an unlimited free service to an unlimited number of users.
– PureCloud Communicate℠ is expected to be generally available in Q2.
– PureCloud Communicate℠ will include all PureCloud Collaborate℠ functionality, and add sophisticated telephony features such as IP PBX, fax, audio conferencing, remote survivability and advanced phone features. Pricing has not yet been released.
For additional information about PureCloud Collaborate℠ and PureCloud Communicate℠ visit Interactive Intelligence’s Website