Jabra Announces first Cashbacks promotion of 2017 – Offers on professional headsets to provide UK and Ireland customers with another way to save money on their purchases
Leading audio device manufacturer Jabra has re-launched its popular Cashbacks promotion for Q2 2017. The offer is the first of its kind this year and will provide existing and new customers with easy ways to save money on popular Jabra professional audio device solutions.
The promotion, available now and valid until 30th June 2017, provides customers with a cost-effective way to claim back a proportion of the cost on selected Jabra headsets. Within the promotion period, customers simply have to purchase their chosen devices from an authorised Jabra reseller partner and claim their cashback via the Jabra Cashbacks website.
Nigel Dunn, Managing Director, Jabra North Region commented:
“Jabra’s Q2 Cashbacks offer is a great way to ensure that our valued customers are able to invest in professional audio device solutions. Whether it’s to support the on-going adoption of Unified Communications, wireless headsets for office and remote working, or simply to improve the calling and music experience, it’s important that they are able to meet their goals in a cost-effective way.
This Cashbacks promotion reflects our ongoing commitment to providing our customers with increased value for money without compromising on the quality of the products required.”
Products included in the Q2 Cashbacks offer are:
– Jabra EVOLVE 30 – for UC-based knowledge workers . £7.50 cashback on up to 100 units
– Jabra EVOLVE 40 – for knowledge or remote workers that need to ensure concentration. £10 cashback on up to 100 units
– Jabra PRO 900 Mono and Duo – for freedom of movement.
- £20 cashback on Pro 900 Mono on up to 50 units
- £40 cashback on Pro 900 Duo on up to 50 units
– Jabra PRO 9400 Mono and Duo –multi-use connectivity for use with a variety of devices
- £30 cashback on Pro 9400 Mono on up to 50 units
- £50 cashback on Pro 9400 Duo on up to 50 units
For more information contact your Jabra Account Manager or for more information, full Terms & Conditions and customer claim form visit the Jabra Offers Website