Role: Training Designer – Trainer – Training Manager – temp contract (6 Months) – fixed term contract
Salary: Up to £35k plus bonus and benefits
Contract: Temporary 6 Month fixed term Contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a well-established company based in London who are looking to recruit a Training designer for their contact centre in London.
The successful candidate will be really focused on creating and refreshing current training modules on e-learning platforms, improving the knowledge and skills of the Contact Centre.
The aim of the role of Training designer is to create and rewrite a training and management support function for the contact centre. You will create and deliver training programmes for new and existing members of the contact centre to improve their knowledge and skills in dealing with customer enquiries. You will monitor and coach colleagues to achieve targets and work closely with the managers and their colleagues to identify gaps in knowledge and responding with coaching support. You will also identify training needs and planning programmes. The ideal candidate will have the ability to think outside of the box and be able to review and improve and update training material. The role will include handling administration, for example: completion of management duty rota.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 12 months training or design experience within a contact centre environment.
• Experience of managing people and be able to lead and motivate others to deliver excellence in customer service.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Have experience of using Articulate storyline or Adobe Creative Cloud.