Job Ref: DJPF1222
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
This is a 12 month FTC for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to manage a team of Analysts to deliver end to end Resource Planning within a multi-channel Contact Centre operation.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Leading the team to ensure resources are effectively deployed across all business areas through the delivery of the planning cycle for telephony, back office and retail activities within a multi-skilled & multi-site operation
• Anticipating business needs and requirements through monitoring and analysis of trends and data, in order to provide mitigation options to the Operation
• Driving continuous improvement in all processes and systems used within Scheduling & Forecasting.
If you are interested to apply:
• Ability to translate & implement plans
• Be able to work with all teams across the group to promote the benefits of effective planning and display the appropriate leadership qualities while doing so
• Extensive knowledge of Workforce Management systems and working knowledge of telephony applications
• Ability to analyse complex situations and data and take rapid remedial action
• Extensive knowledge of Verint Workforce Management systems and working knowledge of Avaya telephony applications
|Job Category||Resource Planning Manager|