Senior Sales Operations Manager
Salary: £60k-65k + bonus + 5k car allowance + excellent benefits
Consultant: Joe Wrenn
About the Role
I am currently seeking an experienced Senior Sales Operations Manager to join a very well established business based in London. This role is paying £60,000 – £65,000 + bonus + 5k car allowance + private medical cover + other excellent benefits.
This role will be ideal for a senior Operations Manager who has experience in leadership in a call/contact centre.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationship building skills as you will be liaising with stakeholders to provide timely S.L. A’s and deliverables. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable background in a fast paced sales driven Contact Centre and will possess the drive and determination to deliver excellent customer service.
This role will involve working closely with a house-hold name client to maximise their sales operation and drive new campaigns.
You will be heading up a growing number of team leaders and their teams as well as the client sales leads , Dialler Manager, Quality Analyst and Sales Manager in this customer experience centric organisation.
The successful person into this post will have the following skills and abilities:
• Exceptional people management and leadership abilities
• Experience of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
• Commercial acumen
• Ensuring service and sales targets and KPI’s and SLAs are met
• Stakeholder management
• Project work
• Inspirational and motivational approach to management and leadership
• A thorough understanding of brand awareness and the need (and desire) to provide the highest levels of service to the organisations customers
• Exceptional presentation skills and abilities
• The ability to achieve quality results for the brand, improving process and procedures while at all times balancing performance and productivity against quality requirements.
• Act as a role model striving to lead an adoption of Brand awareness with a customer centric, customer first focus.
Key skills/requirements –
• “Hands on” experience within a contact centre environment.
• Ability to think independently and show resilience
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills applied in managing commercial relationships.
• Fundamental customer service orientation, balanced with a strong understanding of the cost of service provision.
• To Achieve contractual terms
• To deliver agreed KPI’s and SLA’s
• To analysis activities in support of quality service delivery and to drive usage
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change and growth. The organisation provides their staff with enviable work-life balance and various on-site facility’s. If you feel you possess the above requisites please do get in touch.
|Job Category||Operations Manager|