Contact Centre Customer Experience – Voice of Customer – VOC – Insight
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, Douglas Jackson is looking for a senior analyst to help shape future customer journeys through analysis and insight of the VoC (Voice of Customer) to facilitate the delivery of world class customer service. This role is within a highly regarded organisation operating within an evolving and competitive market sector.
• Complete complex data analysis with a variety of purposes for the business
• To perform analysis to gain insights on the voice of customer data is essential working very closely with a number of key stakeholders as you would be responsible of every stage of the process along with the wider customer experience team.
• To develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to help and guide them to the best solutions to the improvements in the analysis
What experience will I have?
• Experience of analysing voc (voice of customer) data and providing insight
• Experience of communicating the processes of complex analysis to an audience with varying levels of understanding.
• Strong relationship management with key stakeholders in order to help and guide them to the best solutions to the improvements in the analysis
Job Ref: DJJM1265
Job Title: Customer Experience – Voice of Customer – VOC – Insight
Job Location: Midlands
Salary: Up to £50,000 + bens
Employment Type: Permanent
|Job Category||Customer Experience Manager|