Contact Centre Customer Experience Lead
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, this role is within a fast paced, fast growth organisation operating within an evolving and competitive market sector. The post-holder will play a pivotal role in the Customer Journey across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
• To build and maintain solid long-term relationships with internal stakeholders
• To ensure that the customer is a primary focus throughout every journey within the business and to take full ownership of this strategy
• To strive for the ongoing improvement and optimisation of the customer journey and performance of each department you work with, creating the foundation for future growth
• Using data to understand current problems within each journey and use this data to create an efficient and customer centric outcome
• Champion the digital transformation and redesign keeping the customer at the heart of every decision.
The ideal candidate will live and breathe customer experience showing passion for the customer and their overall satisfaction with their journey at the heart of any process, have experience of using agile and lean thinking when looking at customer journey and process. Individuals with excellent communication skills, who can cite significant experience of managing stakeholder relationships, change and making commercial decisions, may have an advantage.
Job Ref: DJJM1264
Job Title: Customer Experience Lead
Job Location: Midlands – Birmingham
Salary: Up to £45,000+ bens
Role Type: 9/12 months Fixed term Contract
|Job Category||Customer Experience Manager|