Job Title: Contact Centre Sales Manager (Outbound)
Location: Hertfordshire and the Greater London area
Salary/OTE: £60k to £70k plus car allowance with generous bonus and benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Outbound Contact Centre Sales Manager to join an outstanding market leading organisation within a service environment.
This is an opportunity to join an established company as an Outbound Contact Centre Sales Manager in a pivotal role in the organisation that will work with key stakeholders servicing UK Consumers throughout the UK as they will be ambassadors to this brand.
This organisation is looking for an experienced Outbound Contact Centre Sales Manager who can lead, develop and motivate the team to maximise sales to the retail market.
This role reports into the Head of Customer Operations and this position is part of the senior management team.
As the Outbound Contact Centre Sales Manager some of your responsibility will be to:
– Lead the team to achieve sales targets whilst delivering outstanding customer experience
– Drive new and existing retail sales through new campaigns and promotions
– To ensure the team deliver excellent retail experience which is measured through retailers’ feedback
– To support and develop the advocacy of external partnerships including trade bodies
– Ensure all polices and procedures are embedded and delivered
|Job Category||Contact Centre Manager, Sales Manager|